I took the meme challenge from Molly’s blog:
Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die :
1. Fly first-class to some fabulous destination
2. Make a significant poetry and/or performance “comeback”
3. Travel to aforementioned fabulous destinations
4. Live w/ Han somewhere other than San Diego
5. Be a haven for T and DK if they need it as they get older
6. Continue (or return to) writing my world down
7. Work for myself
Seven Things I Can Do :
1. Read voraciously
2. Write poetry with some talent.
3. Go see live music almost any night of the week.
4. Stay in almost any night of the week.
5. Organize events and schedules.
6. Clean (when motivated – the contrast of ‘before’ and ‘after’ is an awesome feeling)
7. Dance when the mood hits me.
Seven Things I Can’t Do
1. Cook (not well, not creatively)
2. Play an instrument
3. Drive a stick shift (probably if forced, I could manage)
4. Swim (I hate my head being underwater)
5. Not cry when upset, frustrated or angry
6. Paint or draw freestyle (my drawing is okay if I’m copying something)
7. Freeze time
Seven Things That Attract Me to People :
1. Sense of humor, ability to make jokes, puns about anything going on
2. A way with words
3. A sense of wonder for the magic of music
4. Willingness to get to know me (does that make sense?)
5. A sense of mystery that makes me want to know them and their history
6. Perceptive spirits
7. Appreciation for the every day, little things
Seven Things I Say Most:
1. “What’s up?” / “What up?”
2. “I love you.”
3. “Hey girl…”
4. “I just…”
6. “I don’t know.”
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Jennifer Aniston (maybe sad, but true)
2. Diane Keaton
3. Pamie / Dooce (can bloggers be considered celebrities?)
4. Will Ferrell
5. Cindy Wasserman (of Dead Rock West)
6. Idina Menzel
7. Jack Black
Seven People I am tagging:
I’m not totally sure how these work…do you just leave these folks a comment?