So let’s see how I did for my goals in May…
1. Blog every day in May! – not good, I started out strong, but only ended up blogging 9 days
2. Plan June 1 housewarming/studio open house – DONE! and the party on Sunday was a big success!
3. Set up Paypal for ability to sell MG compilation and my poetry CD – DONE! sent out emails to my list, but have not had much action on it
4. Attend at least one open poetry reading – failed, didn’t hear any poetry
5. Set up new domain for Han’s studio, schedule photo shoot – DONE!
6. Buy plane tickets for WA trip in August – in progress, we’re still figuring out the logistics
7. See Mom on Mother’s Day – DONE! we had a nice visit, too
8. Start a walking routine – failed, though I thought about it a lot, it’s that next step of actually going out and walking that’s hanging me up
9. Make dinner for Han & DK at least once a week – DONE! and then some! I cooked a bunch in May. I made burritos, arroz con pollo, Mexican meatballs, Southwest pork chops, turkey & cheese turnovers, sesame chicken and beef stroganoff.
10. Start planning June, August and September music events – not so much, a little bit has been done for the August event but nothing else
That’s 5 out of 10 goals. I’ll consider that pretty good, I guess. Better than I expected probably.
I had planned to list my June goals but I’m out of energy and want to go to bed. I thought I’d post this picture of me that was taken by my friend, Tim Flack, as part of his portrait series. I like it quite a bit. This is me in this period of my life.