That’s right people, I’m watching the Padres game on TV! Hallelujah! We had DirectTV installed today, so goodbye Time Warner Cable!
Still to come (not tonight, but in the coming days):
– put books back in bookcase
– pay some bills
– get my Blazing Laptops prizes out (seriously lagging on this one)
– register new Acoustic Duo songs with BMI
– get a barbecue
– do Han’s taxes
– edit a video on this app on my phone (harder than I thought it would be)
– go see “This is the End”
– update Acoustic Duo email list
– go to the bank
– renew my passport
I feel chronically behind, but I feel like what I’ve spent the time on has been good, even if it wasn’t on my “list.” Do you keep a running list of stuff to do or do you just go with the flow?